Hoping to file your taxes correctly this time for 2020? Want to save as much money in taxes as possible? I saved over $18,000 last year when implementing these changes to mine & Byford Films businesses and they are all included in my guide to finances for small businesses & creatives!
Who is it for?
Any and ALL small business creatives (photographers, videographers, planners, graphic designers, florists, etc.)!!
This guide should MORE than pay for itself with the tips and advice included for saving money as well as earning more money on interest ever year! Invest a little now to save a lotttt more later!
What’s included / covered in the guide to finances?
– 4 complete checklists to refer to as you go through the guide & for easy implementation!
Business Management Checklist
Personal Finance Checklist
Saving Money Checklist
– ALL info 100% approved by a professional CPA as well as viewpoints from him on almost every topic!
**NEW** PLUS: Join the Taxes and Finances Facebook group! A place for continuous discussion and questions! So you always have me and others to help you as you go + apply strategies to your business!
Topics included in the guide to finances:
– Saving for Taxes
– ALL the tips for saving money on taxes!
– Saving for retirement as a self-employed business owner
– Sales Tax (and how it applies to you)
– Invoicing + Expenses
– Credit Cards
– Sub-contractors (second shooters, assistants)
– Company Legal Structure
– Charging for travel
– Quickbooks & write-offs
Refunds if the guide to finances are not accepted. All sales are final.
**After purchasing, you will receive an email to download the guide. If you run into any problems please email me at email@example.com
> Also check out my wedding day timeline questionnaire + timeline templates!